Cart 0

corporate wellness redefined

The C3 Method Is…

 
 

a three-step process to office wellness, encouraging employers to make a Choice, take a Chance, and experience a healthy Change within the working environment.

 

Mind

Employees learn to focus the mind through the practice of:
• Meditation & mindfulness
• Yoga

Body

Employees feel revitalized and avoid burnout through:
• Fitness
• Pilates

Vibe

Employees boost morale with in office sessions of
• Massage
• Nutritional Coaching

The Process:

 

1.

step-one.png

MAKE A CHOICE

Discover your employees health and wellness needs with a free consultation.

2.

step-one.png

TAKE A CHANCE

Determine the best services to help optimize your office performance.

3.

step-one.png

EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE

Leverage the data from our programming to help improve key decision making.

Did you know?

Wellness programs in the workplace are proven to lead to:

Improved Life:

A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report revealed that worksites with wellness programs have: reduced healthcare costs, reduced short-term sick leave, increase productivity.

A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report revealed that worksites with wellness programs have: reduced healthcare costs, reduced short-term sick leave, increase productivity.

higher Recruitment:

According to Promega biotech company, the popularity of the wellness initiatives amounts to a recruiting tool.    Such programs help explain why 91% of Promega’s employees stick around from one year to the next, according to the company, minimizing disruptions and holding down training costs.

According to Promega biotech company, the popularity of the wellness initiatives amounts to a recruiting tool.

Such programs help explain why 91% of Promega’s employees stick around from one year to the next, according to the company, minimizing disruptions and holding down training costs.

Reduced Healthcare Costs:

According to research from professional services firm Towers Watson, employees suffering from high stress levels have lower engagement, are less productive, and have higher absenteeism than those not working under excessive pressure.    A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report revealed that at worksites with wellness programs, employers have:    - Reduced healthcare costs by 20% to 55% - Reduced short-term sick leave by 6% to 32% - Increased productivity by 2% to 52% - Enhanced recruitment and retention of healthy employees - Improved employee relations and morale

According to research from professional services firm Towers Watson, employees suffering from high stress levels have lower engagement, are less productive, and have higher absenteeism than those not working under excessive pressure.

A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report revealed that at worksites with wellness programs, employers have:

- Reduced healthcare costs by 20% to 55%
- Reduced short-term sick leave by 6% to 32%
- Increased productivity by 2% to 52%
- Enhanced recruitment and retention of healthy employees
- Improved employee relations and morale

stronger engagement:

According to the Gallup, 2017 state of the global workplace report, 85% of employees around the globe are not working to their potential, leaving only 15% of employees that are actively engaged.      That same report also shows reports that companies with top quartile engagement perform far better than their peers with 17%+ productivity, 21%+ profitability, and 20%+ increase in sales.

According to the Gallup, 2017 state of the global workplace report, 85% of employees around the globe are not working to their potential, leaving only 15% of employees that are actively engaged.

That same report also shows reports that companies with top quartile engagement perform far better than their peers with 17%+ productivity, 21%+ profitability, and 20%+ increase in sales.

Reduced Short Term Sick Leave:

According to the iOpener Institute, in a company with 1,000 employees, increasing wellness and happiness in the workplace yields: Happier employees who also take six fewer sick days a year, and remain in their jobs twice as long and Reduction in cost of sick leave by 19%.    In a study of health insurance statistics, meditators had 87% fewer hospitalizations for heart disease, 55% fewer for benign and malignant tumors, and 30% fewer for infectious diseases. The meditators had more than 50% fewer doctor visits than did non-meditators.(1)    A group of inner-city residents suffering from chronic pain, anxiety, depression, diabetes and hypertension were trained in meditation. They experienced a 50% reduction in overall psychiatric symptoms, a 70% decrease in anxiety, and a 44% reduction in medical symptoms.(7)

According to the iOpener Institute, in a company with 1,000 employees, increasing wellness and happiness in the workplace yields: Happier employees who also take six fewer sick days a year, and remain in their jobs twice as long and Reduction in cost of sick leave by 19%.

In a study of health insurance statistics, meditators had 87% fewer hospitalizations for heart disease, 55% fewer for benign and malignant tumors, and 30% fewer for infectious diseases. The meditators had more than 50% fewer doctor visits than did non-meditators.(1)

A group of inner-city residents suffering from chronic pain, anxiety, depression, diabetes and hypertension were trained in meditation. They experienced a 50% reduction in overall psychiatric symptoms, a 70% decrease in anxiety, and a 44% reduction in medical symptoms.(7)

increased Retention

A study by Towers Watson and the National Business Group on Health shows that organizations with highly effective wellness programs report significantly lower voluntary attrition than do those whose programs have low effectiveness (9% vs. 15%).    According to the iOpener Institute, in a company with 1,000 employees, increasing happiness in the workplace yields a reduction in cost of employee turnover by 46%

A study by Towers Watson and the National Business Group on Health shows that organizations with highly effective wellness programs report significantly lower voluntary attrition than do those whose programs have low effectiveness (9% vs. 15%).

According to the iOpener Institute, in a company with 1,000 employees, increasing happiness in the workplace yields a reduction in cost of employee turnover by 46%

 

Why The C3 Method Is Unique:

We offer a full range of onsite wellness services

We build customized wellness services tailored to your team needs

We monitor and track your progress

 

WHAT THE C3 METHOD CAN DO FOR YOU:

We encourage productive and passionate employees

We create a vibrant and engaged workplace

Our method can help your company save money